Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life is Beautiful

A while back, an old friend introduced me to a song called Life is Beautiful.
There's a line that goes a little somethin' like this:

..Stand where you are, we let these moments pass us by..

For the past few days, I've been feeling a little weighed down by the complicated. It's been nice to get a wake up call from both family and friends and just stand still for a while; stand and appreciate the moments and experiences I am a part of. There are certain things that are so much more important than others. Small things like laughing fits, taking a break to go ice skating, and giving someone a hug are, in fact, important. Sometimes we all just need a friendly reminder. I'm going to try my best not to let ANY of these moments pass me by. Don't let yours pass you by either. Find joy in every part of the journey. 

I dare you. 

Ready..? BREAK!

No comments: