Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whoopsies..

It's about time that I put up some pictures, but I'm super tired! AH! But I shall try.
This week has been crazy, but boring too. I haven't been out of the Centre since Monday night when we went to the Royal Opera House for Swan Lake. Not even kidding. I've been reading, writing, studying, sleeping, giving presentations and taking midterms. I've done laundry, replied to emails, eaten, taken one small nap, and planned a trip to Ireland. Holy moly. Tomorrow we head for Dublin around noon, and I won't be back until Saturday night. Wish me luck! I'm staying in a hostel room by myself (as in the only person I know in my room is ME). Pray that no one steals my stuff, haha. I'm sure I'll be fine.

The whoopsies is because I'm a slacker and I still need to add pictures. I don't have much to say, so I shall close and see what I can do picture-wise. I just wanted to say hola and give a shout out to my family and friends, whom I love SO incredibly much. Thanks for being you and doing what you do. I LOVE YOU!
oh, and I like mail...

Thanks!
-T

1 comment:

Tanner Mills said...

i like the david archuleta-think of me.

w00t for ireland!