Hello Lovey... Ok so where the heck is your Halloween costume? Are you too good to dress up because you are in London? What the crap. I love the pictures of you and Sabrina falling off the boat. You are such a dork. I love it! And I love you!
Sure we got sweets. We got some lollies down here by the register, if you wanna pop on by and get yourself a lolly.
-Josh Duhamel & Sam Pancake
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
Ned, can I ask you a question?
Mhm
Can you tell when a girl looks at you and is thinking how much she likes you and is wondering if you like her and thinking how important it is for you to say how you feel before she says anything more about how she feels about you or anyone else they might be jealous of because she's already said how she feels in her own way?
..Uh, can you repeat the question?
-Emma Roberts and Max Thieriot
Nancy Drew
The phone scared me-so I killed it.
-Lake Bell
Over Her Dead Body
Don't get hit by a bus. Or do...whatever.
-Ashton Kutcher
What Happens in Vegas
You smell like...sweet red plums and grilled cheese sandwiches...
-Jennifer Lopez
The Wedding Planner
There's too much male bonding in here.
Enough!
What is going on here?
He KISSED me!
-Wood Harris & Ryan Hurst
Remember the Titans
Is that your sister out there in left field...naked?
...She's naked.
Shut up Porter!
Hey, hey, hey...I'm just trying to start a friendly conversation. C'mon. .....think she'll go out with me?
-Patrick Renna & Wil Horneff
The Sandlot
You eye-ballin' my piece, fitty cent?
-Rick Gomez
Transformers
Why are you damp?
-Steve Carell
Sleepover
Guys...Chad fell down.
-Ethan Embry
That Thing You Do!
I think I pulled a muscle.
Where?
In the woods.
-Josh Hutcherson & Chloe Sonnenfeld
RV
Our love fern! You let it DIE!
No, honey. It's just sleeping.
-Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaughey
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
We'll never survive.
Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.
-Robin Wright Penn & Cary Elwes
The Princess Bride
I mean, suck it up! Be a man! Rub some dirt in it!
-Amanda Bynes
She's the Man
That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet.
-Rainn Wilson
Juno
Spirit fingers!
-Ian Roberts
Bring It On
It's called a lance...hello!
-Alan Tudyk
A Knight's Tale
Did I catch a 'niner' in there? Were you callin' from a walkie talkie?
1 comment:
Hello Lovey... Ok so where the heck is your Halloween costume? Are you too good to dress up because you are in London? What the crap.
I love the pictures of you and Sabrina falling off the boat. You are such a dork. I love it! And I love you!
Post a Comment