Friday, January 23, 2009

Slacker-Face

Hola mi amigos!

I'm sorry I am such a big slacker-face. I honestly just assumed that people would be a tad bit bored by my Orem/Provo life after getting such fun stories for the past few months. But for those who do get bored and stumble across this post, this is what I've been up to:

Christmas with the Fam
-Amazing
-Cozy
-I love having a couch
and I love my family
They really were so much fun and it has been so great being home (even though I will always miss London). I got the same book from both Kiara and Brielle, which I thought was classic. They weren't too happy that I told them both that I wanted the same thing. How dare I think there would be a tiny bit more communication? Haha seriously though, it all worked out great! I got to read the amazing book No Limits by Michael Phelps, AND I get to go buy another book at Barnes and Noble when I catch up on my reading list. I got a lot of other great things; movies, Jane Austen books galore, and a dating book. Thanks Roosie. Mostly it was just a blast to be in Utah with my family, friends, and snow. 

New Years Extravaganza!
Yeah..right. Those who know me at all know that I do not do parties. Well, I don't do them well, which is probably why Haley and I had such a blast sitting in the upper levels of the Mckay Events Center at UVU watching everybody (including David Archuleta) on New Years Eve. GO US! 

Winter Semester at good ole BYU!
My schedule goes a little something like this:
Spanish, Book of Mormon (part one), Student Development, Film and Finance. Tuesdays are my days of death (translation: 8am-8pm roughly), but other than that school is busy, busy, and good. I really enjoy all of my classes, even though the majority of them take up the majority of my daylight hours. I have very little life outside of school, but since when is that news, eh? I'm learning a lot and making friends and it's fabulous! 

Singles Ward-my chance to live like a movie star..
I went for the first time last week, and it was interesting. I met the cutest girl though, Bailey, who was brand new too. We had a grand old time the last two hours of the meetings and I did actually learn too! Double whammy. I have yet to get to the exciting drama of prowling singles. I'll keep you posted..

Other than that I am just playing with family and friends when I have free time (being an aunt and watching B, Cougs, and Beckett get big is such a fun job!) and trying to decide what I want to do with my life! So...nothing too serious :)

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hasta luego!

-T

3 comments:

McKenzie Hansen said...

I love hearing about your life! Keep posting and having fun girlie!

Kenzie (You know . . . from that one London trip)

Jason & Shannon said...

It's about time you posted again! Hehe, I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad you posted.

Ben and Janelle said...

Thanks for updating! Hope you enjoy Spanish. I did!