Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here's the dilly...

As per request from my buddy Janelle, I am updating my blog. 
I've decided that I don't blog much because I feel like I have nothing to write about. Maybe that has something to do with why I am such a horrible journal writer. 

So here's a tid bit about what's been up lately..

I am currently: 
Sick
Watching 'The Mentalist' 

Last week I:
Made new friends
Spent some quality time with my Mom 
   and sisters
Witnessed the above mentioned mother cooking--numerous nights in a row (although there was some overlap from two weeks ago)
Visited my good friend Tiff-gol I am such a fan of her! And her daughter, Emily. You too Cory.

This last weekend I:
Went to a dance that was kinda ghetto but still fun!
Decided I'm not a HUGE fan of most people my age (hate to be a part of stereotyping, but I am)
Have come to terms with my feelings about Valentine's Day. It is still a horrible 'holiday'. 
Had a play day with my Dad
Spent more time at RC Willey than I ever have before
Caught up (mostly) on Heroes. I hate Nathan. The end.
Got a frantic message from my friend Whitney, who had a hair school disaster cut. I am happy to report that, as of tonight, the disaster was averted! (see photo) Thanks Amber! 

This week I need to:
Write a film paper
Start two projects, three if I'm smart
Go to bed earlier
Figure out my taxes
Write three letters
and have a little, or a lot, of fun. 
(I'm a little lame. Who plans to need to have fun..?)

For fun I am going to:
Play with Haley and Joe while watching American Idol
Watch New York Doll with my friend Ben
Speed date or whatever Sabrina called it (peer pressure. That's all I gotta say..)
and go to my London reunion!

Soon I hope to be moving in with my lovely sister, Kiara. Her husband, Deveren, is working in Sin City for 4-6 weeks and I am crashin' at her crib. Holla! 
I have tentatively decided to be an English Language major. I'm taking the intro to the major class in the Spring, so it'll be either official or not by Summer. I'm also taking Spanish this Spring/Summer. Two hours. Every day. 
Bueno suerte to me..

Anywho-it's about time for me to crash. 
Hasta luego!

-T

3 comments:

Ben and Janelle said...

That wasn't so hard was it? I am so outta the loop since you don't work with me anymore. I don't see that often to talk, and texting only lasts so long and goes into so much detail. Thanks for blogging! I hope you'll fully convert to it rather than facebook all the time. :)

Kiara said...

I LOVE reading your blog! Even though I talk to you pretty much everyday... I get to read what your real feelings are! haha. Keep blogging... And come see me sometime! Love you

Tiffany said...

wahoo!! I made your list of things you did! :) We like you too. Thanks for coming to visit, and for the delicious treats too!