Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hot boys + Me = Embarrassing

As most of you know, I love to drive my car. Other than my fam, my baby Celica is what I missed most when I was in London. And now that I go to school and run around a lot, I get to spend plenty of quality time with my girl. But uh..sometimes I get a little caught up and don't exactly realize my surroundings so much...

Yesterday afternoon I was pulling out of my neighborhood and Britney Spears song 'Circus' comes on the radio. Of course. I originally thought I hated the song with a passion, but it's not so bad, I guess. So I was trying to let it pump me up a little bit, I mean, it was Friday night and everyone can use a little energy boost, right? So I turn it up and I'm dancin' and singing real loud and laughing at myself because I'm THAT awesome--and what do you know! As I look at myself, to laugh, in my rearview mirror, I spy two hot guys in the car behind me TOTALLY laughing at me.

Uh...whoopsies? HAHA!
What's a girl to do?? 
I just laughed harder and acted like nothing was wrong - aka continued to make a fool of myself. 
Lovely..(oh, but it was! I assure you!)

Life happens. And sometimes you just gotta go with the flow! Ya know?
(and sometimes that flowage involves involuntary rhyming...)  

2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Hahaha!!!!

Ben and Janelle said...

You're funny. I can totally see all of that happening. Ha!