From left to right: Tisha, Haley, me, Hannah, and Janna
It was a party driving up there and quite an adventure trying to get this picture of us. It's so funny to me that you can be at this amazing temple, ask someone to take a picture of your group, and they don't even get the temple in it. Uh . . . thanks? But seriously? This is why I hate asking people to take my picture. Whenever it goes wrong, and the picture stinks, you have to wait for them to walk away before you ask someone else because you don't want to be rude. Haha it's just one of those strange phenomenons that I may never fully understand.
For those of you who have never been to Utah, the weather is insane. It's spring, or so they say, and last night it snowed 5 or 6 inches and then kept melting and snowing and melting and blizzarding. Once again, another strange phenomenons that I may never fully understand.
It was a party driving up there and quite an adventure trying to get this picture of us. It's so funny to me that you can be at this amazing temple, ask someone to take a picture of your group, and they don't even get the temple in it. Uh . . . thanks? But seriously? This is why I hate asking people to take my picture. Whenever it goes wrong, and the picture stinks, you have to wait for them to walk away before you ask someone else because you don't want to be rude. Haha it's just one of those strange phenomenons that I may never fully understand.However,
what with the snow outside, I forgot that I hadn't posted anything about Christmas. So . . . rewind for just a second and pretend like it's December (not that hard at the moment). We had some great food, great times, and great laughs as a family over Christmas break. There may have also been some great riots because of all the kids running around (okay, so there are only five, but I am the youngest in my family and it's weird). Holy cow. They're so cute though, and it was Christmas, so why not make as much noise as possible? Totally logical.
Okay, so I'll take the snow from last night over this, but still. It's a little too familiar right now.
Happy Christmastime snow!
Happy Christmastime snow!
On Christmas Eve we went on a night carriage ride around the Timpanogos Temple. It was great fun and Bailie loved it. She had all of us sing Christmas carols the whole ride and she was so excited to see Santa there when we showed up to stand in line. Christmas is much more fun with little kiddos.

This is the scarf I made for Haley for Christmas.
Haley and I played Whovilleopoly the night we exchanged gifts. It's monopoly, but a million times better.
During Christmastime, I went with Haley, her mom, and her sister (Hannah) to see David Archuleta sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for their Christmas concert. Um, yes. It was amazing. Then of course we had to go to Temple Square and see the lights.
Bailie's preschool class had a Christmas program, and Santa was there!
We all went to watch cute Bailie sing her heart out. Oh, and the cinnamon rolls weren't bad either.
Deveren had my name for Christmas, and he made me the coolest metal sculpture ever! Maybe you can't tell from this angle, but it says my name and it's made of scrap metal. It was the perfect gift.

The other big Christmas goodies were for the kiddos. They found this in the playroom as their last gift--thanks to Yaya and Papa.

It was a great Christmas, but the moral of the story is that I'm SO ready for summer. Bring it on, weather. I only have eight more days of school and I need to get my tan on ASAP! Who's with me?!
1 comment:
So jealous! You got tickets to David Archuleta? I wanted tickets so badly but was not chosen in their little lottery drawing.
Post a Comment