I have a new crush.
His name is Alex and he is British and, therefore, ruggedly handsome;
Okay, hopefully you've guessed by now that I've been seeing way too many Alex Pettyfer movies. Since there are only two, it isn't hard to do, but yes! I am guilty. I saw "I Am Number Four" with my family a few weeks ago, and then I saw "Beastly" with my big sister Brielle this last weekend. Oh my goodness! I love a good, entertaining (though potentially cheesy) movie! And yes, I am a tiny bit in love with this guy.Rewinding, and speaking of my date with my big sista, it was pretty much amazing. Yeah. We went to the BYU men's volleyball game and yelled our guts out (both cheering and trying to talk to each other over the din). Awesome. But seriously--some volleyball players are about on the same level as Alex Pettyfer. They are attractive, they're tall, they can jump ridiculously high, they have incredible upper body strength . . . need I say more?
There is one in particular that I'm sure I'll never talk to, but dang it's fun to think about. Perhaps one day I'll get lucky and bump into him . . . after a game? Haha okay, so the chances are ridiculously remote, but a girl can dream.Anyway, next we went to Farr's for weigh-and-pay frozen yogurt!
This is us afterward--after loving it.
Doesn't it just LOOK exciting from the looks on our faces?!
Doesn't it just LOOK exciting from the looks on our faces?!
In other news, my niece, Miss Bailie, and my mom had their birthdays on the 20th and 21st. I tried to help Kiara make a cake . . .
For my mom's birthday I picked up two redbox movies on my way home from school: "Morning Glory" and "Unstoppable." Great, great movies. Before we watched them, Jill, my mom, my dad, and me went to eat at Costa Vida (our new favorite place!). For those of you who don't know why, you'll find out this weekend when I blog about it.As an end note, Mark Zuckerberg (I'm really hoping you know who this is people! Way to stay up on current events!), the creator and CEO of facebook, came to BYU to speak at a technology forum. Um, yeah. It was the first time he has ever spoken at a university. Yes, apparently we ARE that cool. Sure, I saw the movie "The Social Network," but I am happy to say that Mark didn't seem like his character in the movie at all. He is extremely amiable, cheerful, genuine, and philanthropic. I am really glad that I got to be there and learn a bunch of things that I didn't know about facebook. There's a lot more to it than you'd think, and there seems to be a lot more to Mark Zuckerberg than he seems to be getting credit for. I really liked him.





2 comments:
Haven't been to Farr's, but I like Spoon It Up just south of campus by J-Dawgs. Yum! Costa Vida is your NEW favorite place? It's been one of my favorites for about 5 years!! :) Love the card! Ha! :)
Okay, not to be a weird creepy stalker or whatever, but I found your blog (through Sabrina) and I couldn't help but notice your obsession with Alex Pettyfer. If you want to see him acting in his younger years, you should definitely check out the (arguably)worst movie every made, Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker. Yeah, it's pretty funny. And it would round out your Pettyfer education nicely.
Post a Comment