There are a few big things that have been going on recently. First of all, I've been living in my sister's house this summer while she is in Florida, and as a sort-of' home owner, my project has been to give her yard a makeover! Can I get a woot woot?? It's taken a lot of work, but I've loved it! It's kind of a stress reliever for me--mowing the lawn and watering the pots and garden and what not. Here are a few snapshots of the before and after!
before & after
Can we actually get a close up of what that "garden" used to look like? Yes--yes we can.
It's been fun. The other fun thing is the Temple Tour I'm taking with Bree this summer! Oh my gosh! It's been so great! This last weekend we ventured to the north and did baptisms for the dead at the Bountiful, Ogden, and Logan temples. But we actually started a couple weeks ago with the Timpanogos and Provo temples. Next on the menu are the St. George and Vegas temples--that's next weekend. Bree actually has all the pictures, but as soon as I get some, I'll put some up so you can see how lovely we are when we're all wet. There were a few other highlights to our trip--I heard the funniest name of ALL time...
Fatty Carriage. Bree was lucky enough to be baptized for that lovely woman.
Another thing high on our list was Star Trek! We had some free time in Ogden and decided to hop on over and see my sexy friend, Chris Pine..
Gosh that movie makes me so dang happy! Bring on the SPACE CENTER!
Besides that and da yard, and of course my lacking Spanish skills, and applying for an internship, life is pretty calm. However, I did just see Taken and I love it--and how calm my life is. But I guess I wouldn't mind a little bit of excitement...
Anybody got any ideas..?
3 comments:
Tally- nice work! It looks fantastic! Miss you!
Looks better! I like the garden. Very nice. I'm sure Kiara will appreciate all your work. Your Temple tour sounds like a lot of fun. That's such a good idea that you guys had! I still can't get over that name...Fatty Carriage. Are you sure it wasn't Fanny?!? Anyway...yeah, Taken is a really good movie. So intense and awesome! So...I work Mon and Tues day and Wed and Thur nights and have the weekend off (going to Idaho on Saturday morning). See ya!
Oh my gosh Talyn you are amazing and the best sister ever!! Please please stay in my house next summer :)
Post a Comment