First of all he is ridiculously cute. Second of all he has studly big brothers. And third of all he has amazing parents that love his scrawny little self SO much. I haven't met him or held him yet, and I've only seen him once via Skype, but I love this cutie patootie a whole bunch!I also love his beautiful mama a whole, whole bunch. Like a butt-load. Which is A LOT! Just in case you needed clarification. She is an expert cookie-maker, card-maker, cupcake-maker, scrapbook-maker, and cape-maker. She plays Candyland like a pro, and wrestles her chitlins like one too. She has an infectious laugh and hilarious sarcasm. She gives wise advice, and changed my life when she introduced me to Twilight :)
She's the thoughtful, creative, loving, chatty, funny, caring, lovely, smarty pants oldest sister of mine.
And I love her.
And miss her be-oo-tee-ful face.

R - ridiculously good looking
I - inconceivable
E - effervescent
L - lucid
L - luminous
E - exemplary
She's the thoughtful, creative, loving, chatty, funny, caring, lovely, smarty pants oldest sister of mine.
And I love her.
And miss her be-oo-tee-ful face.

R - ridiculously good looking
I - inconceivable
E - effervescent
L - lucid
L - luminous
E - exemplary
3 comments:
I SECOND THIS POST :)
Congrats!
You are a nerd!! But I sure love you a butt load too. Thanks for posting about us. . . Sorry I don't have internet and I just saw it today. Okay, I'm the nerd. Love you too!!!
Post a Comment