K - kinetic I - incandescent E - exuberant R - really hot A - amiableThese are the many faces of me and my favorite middle sister, Kiera. Mostly we just go crazy when we're together (you should see us when we watch Wipeout--it's pee-your-pants funny. But seriously). She's hop-skipping around the country at the moment, but I guess I'm across the country either way...the point is, I miss her face and her guts and her laugh and her sarcasm and her funny faces and her thick ponytail and her pickle dip and her game nights and her excited scream and her hugs and her house and her cute babies and her fruit dip and her cranky-almost-human morning-self. Yup. I miss all those things. And a lot more.
She is an amazing person, mom, photographer, daughter, and sister. I don't know about wife, but I'm pretty confident about it and I'm sure Dev can verify that one. I don't know how she does the things she does and raises her amazing kids to be so stinkin' sweet, non-whiny, and down right adorable. I am absolutely blown away by her and her unbelievable generosity, her sweet heart, and her glowing attitude (after she eats breakfast, anyway :).
Dang it, girl! I love you more than you know and I CANNOT wait to see you in August.
Keep it real and roll with da homies.
But seriously.
She is an amazing person, mom, photographer, daughter, and sister. I don't know about wife, but I'm pretty confident about it and I'm sure Dev can verify that one. I don't know how she does the things she does and raises her amazing kids to be so stinkin' sweet, non-whiny, and down right adorable. I am absolutely blown away by her and her unbelievable generosity, her sweet heart, and her glowing attitude (after she eats breakfast, anyway :).
Dang it, girl! I love you more than you know and I CANNOT wait to see you in August.
Keep it real and roll with da homies.
But seriously.
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are the sweetest thing! I sure miss you a lot... Like a WHOLE lot. But seriously! This TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! And I was having a VERY rough day. You are such a fabulous sister Tal. Thanks for my tribute. I love your guts Chica!
Post a Comment