Thursday, August 21, 2008

hotter than..hades.

First, let me just say that I love my baby. I love that she has a manual transmission, is blue and little, and the stereo system is pretty sweet too. We're twinners, both from 1990, and like I said, she's my baby. BUT...there is one thing I absolutely despise about Daisy--she just never seems to get the AC working right! No matter how many times I get it 'fixed', I still end up getting my luscious locks blowing in the super hot summer air-usually the same temperature, or hotter, than outside. Now, sometimes it's not so bad. Like in the morning, at 7, when it's 70 degrees and there is no need for air conditioning. But honestly, how often am I cruising around town at 7am? So sometimes, when I drive in the afternoon, it is absolutely horrible! I have to keep telling myself to breathe because I just might DIE. And then I end up with the super attractive back sweat. Very pleasant picture, I know. Just add the leg sweat and face sweat, and I am absolutely glowing and gorgeous! If you don't believe me, ask Haley. 

We drove through the Utah desert to St. George in the middle of July last summer.

Brilliant, I know..

No comments: