Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My sister, Kiara, wanted me to do this. Threatened me actually-so here it is. 
Oh, and honey, the leaves don't change colors in Spring. That's what I like to call FALL.
LOVE YA!

A-Attached or Single: Single
B-Best Friend: Haley, Bree, Courtney
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: They all mesh together..
E-Essential Item: My phone and macbook
F-Favorite Color: Aqua/Orange/Lime Green. It's a tie.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: That's tough. I like sour gummy worms, AND cinnamon bears.
H-Hometown: Orem, UT-even though I wasn't born here.
I-Indulgences: Maple bar doughnuts, sunflower seeds, & poppyseed muffins from Costco
J-January or July? I love sweatshirts and summer, so...both?
K-Kids: zero
L-Life is incomplete without: friends, family, movies, books, my camera
M-Marriage Date: hmm...how about August 17th, 2011? Start the countdown!
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O-Obsession: Michael Phelps
P-Phobias or Fears: Being alone
Q-Quote: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
R-Reason to Smile: Someone being dumb
S-Season: They're tied.
T-Tag Three: What does that even mean?
U-Unknown fact about me: I have exercised induced asthma. don't mess-my inhaler is RED! 
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm sure not a vegetarian!
W-Worst Habit: Biting my nails. It's a new development and it's stupid.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've only ever had an x-ray
Y-Your favorite food: Kiara's taquitos, Olive Garden breadsticks, Oh's, and BYU Roasted Almond Fudge Ice Cream.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Virgo

3 comments:

Ben and Janelle said...

That was cute and fun to read. :)

Ben and Janelle said...

Was that comment too lame and boring?? :)

Tanner Mills said...

tag three: you write down three peoples names and they have to fill out the thingy and put it on their blog.