For all of my Brick Oven peeps, here's the heads up. It pains me a bit to say this (although I am pretty sure that London is better than the BO), but I will be turning in my two weeks notice...today. Plans changed and it's sooner than expected-but life goes on, right? I mean, we all know that being a part of the Brick Oven crew is like being a member of a special club. The number of facebook friends you have double overnight, and there's always some activity going on-like playing fugitive during the wee hours of the morning, or going to eat a midnight snack at the hospital cafeteria-I'm sure I'll miss dropping servers and sweating off my body weight in delivery...and I know I'll miss the stupid jokes, ridiculous stories (I don't know about you, but the number 27 comes to mind), and amazing friends I've made this past year! Thanks to everyone who has been so fantastic!
I'll miss you guys!
But we'll always have Brick Oven :)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sad. I'll miss you. But I'm so excited for you to go to London! Love you lots babe!!!!!
Post a Comment